- Stay on top of editing/blogging sessions and real life updates
- Submit at least two weddings and two engagements for publications/blogs
- Build and order sample albums (Oct 22 hard stop on one of these)
- Transform our home into a better client meeting space. Or at least the living room/kitchen
- Order big prints to display
- Launch new branding, website, and blog
- Order and start passing out oodles of my awesome new business cards
- Oh yeah, design said business cards
- Turn 23 gracefully
- Do my Precepts homework on time every week
- Make dinner at home, with groceries, once a week
- Photograph at least 5 married couples in preparation of exciting new facet of Emilia Jane Photography that is yet to be announced (yes, you should be getting excited—let me know if you want to be one of these couples)
- Take at least ONE WEEKEND off for mental health. Yes, an entire weekend with no sessions, AND NO EDITING EMILIA.
- Make Lauren’s awesome cake and celebrate her fabulous birthday.
- Love and serve my husband well
- Have so much fun with mini sessions!!!
Okay I think that’s it for right this second, but I’m sure when I come back to update, I’ll probably have things to add too….
What’s on your list? Ready? Go! (this is my game face)