27.7.11

Next Restaurant Opening Day Paris 1906

Good Morning!

As you may have read yesterday, we were so lucky to be invited to an Aviary dry run. I was then beyond blessed to be invited to the Next opening night with a dear friend. Brian, we seriously should have taken a picture together! But alas, I can only share the food with you...

This is definitely one of my favorite meals to date, and the post is timely since we're actually going to Next tonight for the Thai menu!

Since really I think you're just clicking for the food...






























Are you getting married? I'd love to shoot your wedding!

No? I'd love to shoot portraits for you!

Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too! Don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!

Branding updates to come tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment