So.... you may be able to guess what this is about...
We went to Next last week for the Tour of Thailand menu!
It was an amazing experience. And we loved every bite. We've found that it's really fun to eat with other people instead of just the two of us. It always helps to have scintillating conversation throughout the meal :-)
Since I'm trying to get a picture the second they set each plate on the table, I'm not very good with listening to the descriptions, but I do have a list of the courses for you (you're welcome).
1. Roasted Banana, Prawn Cake, Sweet Shrimp and Garlic, Fermented Sausage, Steamed Bun
2. Hot and Sour Broth, Pork Belly, Tomato, Ginger
3. Chili, Shallot, Garlic, Salted Duck Egg, Green Mango, White Radish, Pickles
4. Catfish, Caramel Sauce, Celery, Coriander Root
5. Beef Cheek, Curry, Peanut, Nutmeg, Kaffir Lime
6. Watermelon, Lemongrass
7. Coconut, Corn, Egg, Licorice
8. Dragon Fruit, Rose
9. Rooibos, Palm Sugar, Milk
I think one my favorite things about Next, and really it seems like everything Chef does, is the level of perfection to which the experience is executed. Okay okay, I'll stop rambling and give you the gorgeous pictures.
Are you getting married? I'd love to shoot your wedding!
No? I'd love to shoot portraits for you!
Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too! Don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!
Branding updates to come tomorrow :-)