21.9.11

Love Languages and My Love of ONA Bags Continues

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!!\\

My mother told me that while dating you love your partner in a million ways, with your love languages and theirs. Then, she said, after you get married, you revert to your most core language. If this is gibberish to you, go read this book (it applies to all of your relationships, not just romantic ones). Otherwise, keep tracking with me here.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say that I've realized is that one my most basic, core love languages is gift giving. I love it. I love blessing people with small (or big) surprises. But really I love it when they then feel loved because I've given them something.

Gift giving is definitely not one of Wil's primary love languages, but he wanted this particular item so I'm pretty sure it worked out in my favor to give it to him. Please don't get me wrong, we don't have the kind of money to shower each other presents, and that's not what this is about anyway, normally we show each other love through quality time :-) so this was a fun little surprise...

If you've been around for a while, you remember my bag lust over this [ONA] bag. Gah. She still kills me. Anyway, Wil was in need of a new office/work bag. I took this opportunity to get him an awesome camera/laptop bag so he can use it when he works with me too ;-) Clever, I know. Anyway, I'm pretty much in love with it and might have to borrow it sometime. Until then, I think he's pretty excited...









Yay! Happy faces! And happy Wednesday :-)

See you all tomorrow with some sweet treats.

P.S. What's your love language? I'm super curious now!!!



Are you getting married? Hire me for your wedding! Not yet/already married? I'd love to shoot portraits for you! Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too!

Don't hesitate to contact me about absolutely anything, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment