29.9.11

Mini Sessions! What What!


So... I've been getting these emails... asking about Christmas pictures and family sessions. And I realized, I should probably put it out to you all, that I would be honored to take your picture!

No matter if you're single, dating, married, with kids, dogs, unruly spouses, come as you please. I am setting up a couple of these more organized dates, but if you would like to hire me for a session at your home or other date/location than what is listed below, please still email me to set it up. I am happy to work around your availability!

Mini Session Details:

25 minutes | location TBD (different parks in each city!) | you and your family | cost is $125
10-20 fully-edited, awesome pictures will be placed in an online gallery for you to order professional prints and download for personal use

Chicago, IL | November 5 (9am-1pm)
Houston, TX | November 22 (12pm-4pm)
College Station, TX | November 23 (12pm-4pm)

Book immediately by emailing me at hi@emiliajanephoto.com

I do realize it's late in the year, I promise to have edited pictures in your hands in two weeks, which should leave enough time for Christmas cards :-)

Your word of "mouse" is my best marketing, so if you know of friends or family who might also be interested, please send them my way!



No comments:

Post a Comment