18.8.11

Fun with Rebekah!

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!\\

Happy Thursday! If you follow me on twitter, you know I had quite the busy weekend. These are from Sunday night with Rebekah (and her fun boyfriend Marc who is a great sport and kept us laughing throughout the shoot). I took her graduation pictures a few months ago, and then did headshots for Marc shortly thereafter. She is starting to do some promotional and modeling work and is so fierce I had to share some of these with you!




Pardon the dance party...



BOOM. She's so fierce.







Are you getting married? Hire me for your wedding!

No? I'd love to shoot portraits for you! Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too!

Don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment