16.8.11

Boulevardier Cocktail Recipe

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!\\


Today I'm at the WPPI Road Trip downtown...but last night we drank...so I thought you might like to hear about it ;-)

Sometimes we find cocktails to make from our friends at the Violet Hour, sometimes through an old fashioned book. This is one of our favorite cocktail books, I highly recommend it if you want to start mixing some delicious drinks!

Without further ado, because I know you're super curious.. the Boulevardier

What you will need:
Old Weller Bourbon (or other bourbon of your choosing)
Carpano Antica
Campari
Cherry (or we subbed cherry bitters)

Cocktail shaker
Jigger
Strainer
Ice
Glass


1. Pour one and a half ounces of the Old Weller (or your choice of bourbon) into the jigger, transfer to shaker
2. Pour one ounce of the Campari into the jigger, transfer to shaker
3. Pour one ounce of the Carpano Antica into the jigger, transfer to shaker
4. Add ice to shaker, we used small cubes here
5. Stir until you see the shaker is visibly colder
6. Strain into glass
7. Garnish with a cherry or two dashes of cherry bitters
8. ENJOY!!!!




















Are you getting married? Hire me for your wedding!

No? I'd love to shoot portraits for you! Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too!

Don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment