19.8.11

Camel Riding into the Sunset

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!\\


Lately I've been itching to travel. Really travel. Like flying over the big pond at a minimum. It's been way too long. So, as I am known to do, I started looking through old pictures. This was absolutely one of my favorite trips abroad, and probably one of the coolest things I've ever done. Definitely bucket list checking happened. My dad and I went to Tunisia in 2009 and literally rode camels in the Sahara at sunset. Since I enjoyed reminiscing so much, I thought you might like a peek too :-)

What's on your bucket list? What do you dream about?











These were all taken with my Canon point and shoot :-)

Are you getting married? Hire me for your wedding!

No? I'd love to shoot portraits for you! Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too!

Don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment