14.12.11

Nerd Boyfriend

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!!\\


I interrupt my regular programming to share the most hilarious/awesome website I've seen this week.

Meet, nerdboyfriend.com for the men and nerdgirlfriend.com for the ladies.

Featuring funny and fabulous pictures and where to find similar outfits!

Who doesn't love a little Rob Lowe? You can find his outfit here coat/sweater/scarf
Okay LOVE this picture! Albert Finney ladies and gentlemen.
I am in love with this ASOS skirt similar to Gilda Radner's here.



Interested in having me take pictures with you and the love of your life? Please use my super awesome new contact page :-)

2 comments:

  1. This makes me giggle. And I love me some Rob Lowe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Doesn't everyone love Rob Lowe...I pretty much have St Elmo's Fire on a constant rotation. <3

    ReplyDelete