13.12.11

Chicago Family Photography | Brandy & Kendall

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!!\\

Brandy and Kendall live in our neighborhood and we met one Saturday morning two years ago on Stephanie's porch. I bring blueberry muffins, she brings coffee. We sit on the porch and catch up on each other's lives, people watch, and soak up summer. When I say it's the idyllic way to pass a Saturday, I am not joking. I love these ladies!

Brandy reached out to me about taking Christmas pictures of them a few weeks ago and we planned for Saturday. She wanted to take pictures of them having a tea party, because that is one of Kendall's favorite things! So adorable.























Love you two!! XOXO


Interested in having me take pictures with you and the love of your life? Please use my super awesome new contact page :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment