6.12.11

Beloved | College Station Portraiture | A Mad Men Inspired Session | Kristina & Jake

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!!\\

While I was in Texas over Thanksgiving, I was so blessed to photograph three amazing couples! You've already seen the Wilsons, and Wil's parents, today I'm skipping to the second part of Kristina and Jake's session because I love it so much! Kristina and Jake have been married for almost two years, and they are moving soon. Kristina wanted to take pictures here, in their first home. Their decor is totally vintage-awesome and she wanted a sort of Mad Men inspired session. I am so so so excited to show you these pictures!











This next one... I swoon.




The other half of their pictures will be here on Thursday!!



Interested in having me take pictures with you and the love of your life? Please use my super awesome new contact page :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment