25.11.11

Wishlists and Things

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!!\\

Happy Black Friday! I haven't decided whether or not to brave the crowds today... reasonably I'll be doing lots of online shopping (why is this so dangerous?!). I don't know about you, but I am completely addicted to Pinterest. I've started a holiday wishlist over there.... These are just a few of my favorite things I'll be hoping Santa brings me :-)


Pretty new 2012 calendar/Sparkly cosmetics case/Tory Burch earrings
New kitchen towels (love West Elm)/gold iPad case for client consults (and just because I love gold who are we kidding)/Kate Spade coin purse

for Wil: 2-in-1 charger/Yellow Chartreuse VEP/awesome glassware

What's on your holiday wishlist?


Want to hire me for your wedding? Grab coffee? Please use my super awesome new contact page :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment