24.11.11

Thankful

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!!\\

Today we are in Texas celebrating Thanksgiving with Wil's family. However much I appreciate your actively following my blog, you should definitely go hang out with loved ones!

This year I am so thankful for my amazing, supportive husband. I am so thankful for dear friends (and my wonderful family), and all of the new friends I have met this year in the neighborhood, through APW, P31, and Showit. You guys are seriously amazing. Ever single one of you. I appreciate you all so much. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be where I am today without all of you!

But seriously go eat lots of yummy food and love on your people!

picture from the talented Christy Tyler at my friend Julia's wedding :-)

I'll be back tomorrow with my holiday wishlist for Black Friday!



Want to hire me for your wedding? Grab coffee? Please use my super awesome new contact page :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment