28.11.11

Playing Catch Up

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!!\\

Last week we were in Texas taking our first week off of work since the wedding in March. It was sooo good to see friends, catch up with Wil's parents, shoot a few amazing married couples, shop, sleep in, eat tons of amazing food, drink cocktails, go for walks, and take a million Instagram pictures. Today I'm playing catch up with a million things, so I'm leaving you with the best representation I have of the trip!

ps if you have an iPhone and don't use Instagram yet... go download it now. It is hands down one of my favorite apps. I'm @emjscho on there, just like twitter :-)

How was your Thanksgiving week??



Want to hire me for your wedding? Grab coffee? Please use my super awesome new contact page :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment