14.10.11

A Well Traveled Woman

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!!\\

I recently stumbled up a beautiful blog. Her tag line is "Who I am is inspired by where I've been." Oh do I strive to be labeled as such, "A Well Traveled Woman." We traveled a lot when I was younger, a lot being more than most kids I knew... but I haven't been abroad since 2009. You've seen a few pictures of me with my Dad in Tunisia, but these are just a few of me with my mom in Istanbul from 2005. This was our very first digital camera :-)





I hope you have an AMAZING weekend :-)
Next week we have all sorts of fun and beautiful pictures to show...including Darcy and Paul's full post!



Do you need holiday pictures? Check out the mini session information!
Want to hire me for your wedding, or maybe just get a cup of coffee together? Talk to me, we'll make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment