10.10.11

Birthday Month Beginnings

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!!\\

October is the best month of the year. I'm just going to put that out there. This month not only contains MY birthday, but also my sister's, and at least 10 other good friends'.

This weekend my friend Jess came in town to celebrate her 25th along with our friend Ravi (whose awesome housewarming party has a post coming... I promise). Jess and I went to IU together, but have been friends since Freshman orientation for high school back in Evansville. She's a doll, and absolutely cracks me up.

These are just a few snapshots of the evening, I wish you both the happiest of years :-)














I'm pretty sure their dog is the cutest ever.


Do you need holiday pictures? Check out the mini session information!

No comments:

Post a Comment