16.9.11

A Michigan Golf Resort Wedding | Erin and Dan Part 3

If you're just joining us, please feel free to click back to Part 1 (getting ready and portraits) and Part 2 (the ceremony).

I can't believe we're already onto the last post of Erin and Dan's stunning wedding. She put so much thought and effort into these beautiful DIY details. I am so excited to share them with you. Also, girl can DANCE ;-)

A million happy wishes to the wonderful couple.
































If you would like to view ALL of the pictures from the wedding or order prints of any. You can see the full gallery here.


Have an amazing weekend!! Check back Monday for some exciting news :-)


Are you getting married? Hire me for your wedding!

No? I'd love to shoot portraits for you! Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too!

Don't hesitate to contact me about absolutely anything, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment