15.9.11

A Michigan Golf Resort Wedding | Erin and Dan Part 2

If you're just joining us, you may want to start with Part 1: getting ready and portraits.

Ah! It's wedding time :-)

I'm thrilled to bring Erin and Dan's ceremony to you today. It was such a beautiful commitment filled with laughter and tears. A million thanks to my fabulous husband Wil for second shooting with me. Don't let me keep you though.. scroll away...











































Come back tomorrow for all of the FABULOUS details and dance party!!!

Click here for Part 3: the reception!

Are you getting married? Hire me for your wedding!

No? I'd love to shoot portraits for you! Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too!

Don't hesitate to contact me about absolutely anything, I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a beautiful wedding. The bride and groom are so handsome together! I love the emotion you captured during the ceremony from the guests and the wedding party. You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete