12.9.11

In Bed with Sue

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!\\

The title of this post will make sense if you follow Sue Bryce's blog. If you don't, I will explain. Sue Bryce is the number 1 portrait photographer in Australia. She's positively brilliant. And the name of her blog is In Bed with Sue. So why is my post titled the same as her blog name you ask? Last week I attended her masters class (workshop) here in Chicago, we did posing and shooting work out of a hotel room and ended up taking a group picture literally all in bed with Sue.
I have been so blessed to attend several workshops and seminars this summer with different photographers. I know I haven't blogged about all of them yet, but I promise I'll write much much more this winter. I came home exhausted both days just from awesome information overload. Thursday was a classroom day covering all marketing and business material. Friday we talked make-up, posing, and photoshop. The hotel was situated right in the middle of a million fabulous places to shop so Friday I skipped lunch in the name of fashion to window shop and touch $3000 blouses. These are just a few images I captured...















This last picture from Sue by Sally. The others are all mine :-)


Are you getting married? Hire me for your wedding!

No? I'd love to shoot portraits for you! Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too!

Don't hesitate to contact me about absolutely anything, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment