9.9.11

New Logo Coming Soon!!!!!

I am so beyond excited to share this with you all today! As you know from my previous posts, I have been working with Ravyn of Three Fifteen Design on a new logo and website. You've seen the inspiration board and another sneak peek... it's all a work in progress but I can't keep this under wraps any longer! This will be the new sign of Emilia Jane Photography:


I am so excited and hope you love it as much as I do. I can't wait to print stickers of it and put them on absolutely everything from me.

This is wedding weekend 4 in a row of 9 completed this season with 4 more to go! I know I haven't shared pictures from them all yet, so definitely get excited for what's to come :-)

Annnnd Sunday I'm going kayaking with some fabulas APW ladies downtown (pictures will follow, I promise).

Have an amazing weekend! What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment