26.7.11

Aviary Dry Run

We were cordially invited to a dry run at Aviary back in April, and since not everything was public yet about the "secret" speak easy in the basement and Aviary wasn't even open, I thought I'd hold off on posting these until now.

Wil and I attended with Martin, a dear friend, and had the distinct honor of tasting several cocktails and trying a lot of the bites. There were definitely a lot of really interesting flavors and things I hadn't seen before... I would definitely recommend taking friends from out of town here if you can't get into Alinea. Be prepared, though, to spend a pretty penny.

Just a heads up, I may or may not stand up in the middle to take a picture of the room/myself
:-)

If you make it all the way to the end we were treated to a really cool tour behind the scenes, and I have included a few pictures from around the whole space....




























Are you getting married? I'd love to shoot your wedding!

Not getting married anytime soon? I'd love to shoot portraits for you!

Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too! Don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment: