19.7.11

Sara and Jake's Rehearsal Dinner

This last weekend we were in Colorado to celebrate my gorgeous cousin Sara's wedding! The whole time was an absolutely blast. We ate too much good food, drank a little bit too much wine, and danced our butts off. These are a few quick pictures I grabbed during the rehearsal dinner.

I've been hearing that there aren't enough pictures of me posted...which is quite a challenge since I'm always behind the camera. But, I'm going to make a concerted effort to get, and then post, more pictures of myself too :-)

Jake's mother threw a lovely garden party rehearsal dinner under a tent just in case of rain. These are a few pictures from the evening...














I know I'm biased but I think my family's pretty stinkin cute.


Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too! Don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you/shoot your wedding/portraits!

Their wedding is up tomorrow!

Happy Tuesday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment