21.7.11

Nate & Sarah: MARRIED! Part 1

**I feel awful for forgetting this yesterday. I need to thank the amazing Elissa of Elissa R Photography for second shooting, and really just doing an amazing job (and being super fun to work with!)

I feel like I have already written a novel about how much I love Nate and Sarah. They are positively one of the kindest, most awesome, genuine couples I know. I respect them so much! 11 days ago, they were married at the idyllic Belle of Round Top. Today, I am sharing with you a few of the moments leading up to the wedding...

Did I mention Sarah's mom and family made their reception meal!? Yes, they made it. From scratch. Incredible!



































Until tomorrow... when I will share the ceremony and their portraits with you!

Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too! Don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment