13.7.11

Sarah's Texas Bridals

On a beautiful Friday morning, (aka 5 days ago) I flew down to Texas to meet up with my stunning bride for the weekend and shoot her bridals. Sarah is a dear friend, a wonderful woman. I am so blessed to know her and get to meet some of her kindred spirits this last weekend. We stayed at this amazing B&B and I thought we'd have to go exploring to find a good location to shoot...but honestly we just stayed on the property. If you're wedding planning in Texas, you should very seriously consider this place. The woman who owns it is so incredibly kind, and as you're about to see, the grounds are beautiful. Back to the story though, I flew in on Friday, took these bridals, drove to the closest town to print them on Saturday before shooting the family dinner, and then have them displayed at the wedding on Sunday! Family/rehearsal dinner and wedding pictures to follow :-) It was a jam packed weekend, but I didn't feel any of that stress while we were taking these portraits. Sarah is a joy to be around, and we had an absolute blast! Oh and yes, her dress is gorgeous.




















Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too! Don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you! And as promised, I will post the family/rehearsal dinner pictures soon, and wedding pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment