31.10.11

Impromptu Dinner Parties and an Awesome Sister Visit

My beautiful sister Betsy came to town this weekend! She just celebrated her twenty-first birthday last week, so we celebrated all over again :-)

Saturday we threw an impromptu dinner party with some lovely friends and cooked too much food. I'm seriously bad at judging how much people will eat.

Sunday we prepared for the trick or treaters, I had an amazing session with a local married couple, and then a great meeting with a bride last night!

I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Betsy thank you for coming, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

In transition to the new site, I believe my website will be going down sometime shortly. So please absolutely email me to say hello or make any inquiries :-)
You can reach me at hi{at}emiliajanephoto{dot}com

No comments:

Post a Comment