1.8.11

Passion

Today I want to talk to you about passion.

In our small group last week, we were asked a couple questions. What are you passionate about? And if you didn’t tell your friends, or the people around you, would they know? How could they tell?

I’m pretty sure you all know what I’m passionate about... :-D and I probably didn’t have to spell it out. In any case, this weekend we were in Texas to celebrate an amazing wedding for dear friends Jack and Carly.

Jack is another one of these people who doesn’t have to tell you what he’s passionate about. He loves his friends…but more than that he loves food! Jack, food, ohhhhh right now you may remember my babbling about how amazing the food was that he made at our wedding?








Well this weekend, he got married, made the food for all 170+ guests, and then still couldn’t resist getting behind the bar to help. Yes, this is the kind of passion I’m talking about.





What are you passionate about?

No comments:

Post a Comment