15.8.11

Saturday Night Fun and More Gorgeous Rings!

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!\\

This weekend I had a couples shoot scheduled with some friends, Greg and Rachel. Sadly, we got rained out, but we still had dinner, smoked hookah, and played Apples to Apples. I had been craving spaghetti, so Wil and I whipped up a delicious batch :-) I had purchased a gorgeous hookah in Tunisia back in 2009 but had never attempted to set it up properly (other than sitting on my shelf). With the help of google, we got it working. Wil decided to make our kitchen a lounge with some groovy internet radio and an LED light that changes color to the beat of the music.

I realized at this point that even though we didn’t get to take pictures of Greg and Rachel, I could still play with their rings! Having the macro lens all the time is super fun for playing with at dinner parties. Yes, I am that girl. But I swear it’s worth it. I love love their rings. Especially juxtaposed to each other like this. Rachel actually introduced me to Larry, who made my ring, and then I passed his information on to Julia. I love his work. Anyone out there ring shopping? Let me know I'll hook you up!

Without further ado... their gorgeous rings


Are you getting married? Hire me for your wedding!

No? I'd love to shoot portraits for you! Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too!

Don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!

What did you do this weekend? Any big plans for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment