6.7.11

Remy and Alex: Chicago Engagement Pictures! (and a little bit of Evanston :-)

Yay! I love hearing lots of feedback from a fun sneak peek and being able to quickly follow up with the full post. Let me introduce you to Alex and Remy! They met on a boating trip where Remy pushed Alex into the water. He, of course, pulled her in after. And I’m pretty sure it was love from there :-) They are absolutely so sweet together, and I cannot wait to capture their wedding in Joliet in August. For their engagement pictures we met at the STUNNING Union Station downtown. This is totally embarrassing to admit, but I had never been inside. The Grand Hall is, well you’ll see in a second, absolutely grandiose and gorgeous! Plus there was tons of natural light even though we were inside. (Which is a fantastic alternative for outdoor shoots on sunny afternoons, by the way!) We meandered downtown a bit and then drove up to the Grosse Point Lighthouse in Evanston. I hope you end up loving these two as much as I do!






































That's it for today, but you should head over to “like” my facebook page and check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment