17.3.11

Julia + Andy = Engaged! (part 1)

My lovely friend Julia got engaged back in October to the very sweet Andy. And I had the pleasure of taking their engagement pictures just before leaving town for my wedding. It was pouring, so we did the inside pictures the first day we had planned. And the following week we took the outside pictures. I hope you enjoy our adventure!

Julia and Andy both grew up in Chicago and Julia has always loved the Field Museum and wanted to take pictures there...seriously can you think of a more fun photo shoot location?


so...more to come soon... but until then you can see more pictures of julia and andy (and order prints if you'd like) here (password: chciagolove). and you can find more of my pictures on my official photography website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment