8.8.11

Take Time for Yourself

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!\\


Sunday morning I got up early to go to the beach. I just needed to see the water, feel the sand, breathe the air, take pictures, and just be.

This summer has been so incredibly busy. It has been full of blessings and joy, but not a lot of rest. I needed to just take an hour or two to myself, to escape, to relax, to get in my zone, and just appreciate where I am right now.

This was exactly that for me.















And when you turn around, the city is waiting! Take big leaps, and follow through.


Are you getting married? Hire me for your wedding!

No? I'd love to shoot portraits for you!

Please come "like" me on facebook to see many more pictures! Do you tweet? Check out my website too! Don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. I envy that old man doing yoga right about now. I bet we'd be friends.

    ReplyDelete