24.8.11

Heck Yeah New Headshots!

//If you're looking for my most recent wedding or engagement work, click here!\\

I have to intro this post with a million thanks to Lauren of Lauren Wakefield Photography. She is a dear friend (we gchat allllll day). And she took these new pictures of me!

I won't lie, I'm way less comfortable on the being photographed side of the camera. But Lauren was awesome and worked with me! I'd kind of been procrastinating getting new headshots, but with the new branding and website coming together, it was truly necessary.

These are my favorites...I can't wait to hear what you think! xoxo













I want to hear your favorites so I can narrow down for the website, so let me know!!
Happy Wednesday all!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! You're not exactly hard to photograph...so of course they turned out beautifully! I can't wait to see them on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! YOU are beautiful! Great job, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great! I think my favorites are the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, gorgeous, I don't think you're exactly hard on the eyes (or the lens). ;-) These are beautiful! Great job Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all, but the 1st and the 3rd are my favorites, especially for a website ... You are truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're flippin' gorgeous and I love those shots of you in the black dress!

    ReplyDelete