3.5.11

our wedding weekend - my perspective

I know it's been forever...I'm so sorry....these are a few pictures from our wedding weekend from my perspective.... pictures from our lovely photographer to come :-)

waiting in the club for our flight. pretty sure this is my favorite picture I've taken of Wil





































our awesome house for the weekend
moms at the rehearsal dinner...lotsa wine and good conversations
























































































arlina rose doing her thing!





























































master chef jack!






























































































exhausted at the saint regis after the long day :-)
































my husband























No comments:

Post a Comment